East view of 'Old' Alexandria Washington Lodge, No. 22 A.F. & A.M., of Alexandria Va., of which General George Washington was first Worshipful Master in 1788-89, showing the Master's chair occupied by Washington when Master, also original desks, benches, etc. The Lesser Lights were used at the laying of the Cornerstone of the National Capital and at Washington's Funeral. On the wall to the left of Master's Chair is the Williams Painting of Washington, made in 1794 for the Lodge.
Available in 8.5 x 11 only. This is a reproduction, not an original.